2 lbs Ground Chicken
1 large Onion, chopped fine
1 Garlic Clove, chopped fine
1 can Water Chestnuts, drained and chopped fine
1 can Crushed Pineapple, drained
3 TBS chopped parsley
2 Jalapenos, chopped fine
Salt / Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line baking sheet(s) with foil.
- Combine all ingredients (except for soy sauce & olive oil) until well mixed.
- Evenly space the meatballs on baking sheet and brush with olive oil and soy sauce.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Turn meatballs over and brush with olive oil/soy sauce.
- Bake another 10-15 minutes according to the size of your balls. (My Mom’s words exactly there, folks. The email even had a winky face next to that line.)
P.S. – I like to serve these meatballs with this recipe for carrots.
What are your favorite meatball recipes?
Amanda is a newlywed and the new bonus mom to Maddy, her ten-year old bonus daughter. She lives in Richmond, Virginia, while Maddy lives with her mom in Atlanta, Georgia. Everyone is still adjusting to co-parenting from different states, as this is still a new development with plenty of teachable moments. When she isn’t working, Amanda enjoys writing, cooking, and Photography. Learn more about Amanda: www.FromBonusMomtoBioMom.com and follow her on Twitter: @BonusMom2BioMom